Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are dependable, detailed oriented, well organized, and team oriented, this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
• Entering invoices for payment in a timely matter, and processing checks for those invoices.
• Daily contact via phone with suppliers / employees regarding payment status of invoices
• Researching and resolving open invoice issues
• Open and distribute mail each day for processing
• Special Projects as required by management
• Accounts Payable experience
• Alpha/Numeric Data Entry Experience
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Detail oriented with an emphasis on quality
• Microsoft Office background, particularly Excel
• Prior Oracle experience is a plus
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans