Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry.
The Marketing Data Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for providing strategic and tactical support to the organization by analyzing, maintaining and cleansing data from various databases, including Oracle, Dunn & Bradstreet and Salesforce.com.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, opportunity to earn incentive trips, success sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and much more!
- Maintaining territory assignments.
- Developing and maintaining Dashboards, Reports, Views, and picklists.
- Participating in the development of new functionality.
- Conducting user training & developing training material.
- Working closely with SFDC Help desk to troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Upload of data to SFDC via Data Wizard tool.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans