Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprises one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry.
The Sr. Manager, Distribution/Logistics is accountable for the management of Logistics Strategy, Distribution and Warehouse functions including product Refurbishment, Pre-installation/set up, Quality Assurance, Shipping, Receiving, Returns, Reverse Logistics and Inventory Integrity in all areas.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation, and much more!
• Provides the leadership for staff development through motivation, training and individual and group performance management to ensure a high level of productivity as aligned in key metrics.
• Responsible for a team of 5 Managers/Supervisors and 40 support staff personnel at our Itasca Distribution Center.
• Participation in process and systems development projects supporting order fulfillment
• Requires a strong capability in managing budget/financial cost control in the distribution operations that support Company revenues as related to the logistics goods flow movements.
• Strong customer & quality focus required and collaboration with business units and partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent education and applicable work experience.
• Minimum of 8-10 yrs. business organization and management experience with 5+ years overseeing a team of managers/supervisors and indirect staff.
• Comparable Logistics management experience and familiarization with the industry a plus.
• Project development and support in areas of inventory and warehouse management systems
• Excellent, professional communications skills to build and maintain positive partner relationships with internal Sales, Service, Inventory Procurement and Business Operations management teams as well as external carrier and logistics service providers.
• Travel (up to 15%) as required for system development support & team meetings.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans